Do you want custom ringtones for your iPhone? Default ringtones sound dull, why not have your favourite artist on your iPhone today. Your iPhone must be jailbroken to use this feature (there is an alternative way, will be posting a guide up very soon), and you can use your existing songs for your ringtone.
1) Go to Cydia and Search for Ringtones3
2) Install the app
3) You should see the app on your Home Screen. Tap on it.
4) A picture of a guitar is displayed, wait a few moment.
5) Tap on Start Converting
6) List of your playlists, albums, songs on the page. Select your chosen song.
7) You will have 2 options, for quick and easy process. Tap on Quick Conversion.
8) Wait a minute or two.
9) Upon completion, go to Home Screen.
10) Settings >>> Sounds >>> Ringtone
11) Select your converted ringtone as your default ringtone.
Note: This plugin does not work on the latest firmware iOS4